Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Are you about to start making money from home?

Intriguing idea, eh?  You bet!  Why not?  The famous bedroom commute, all the coffee you can drink, waking up without an alarm clock, working in your underwear, etc.  It has a spell-binding allure.  Why doesn't everyone do it?

It's hard.  Yep.  I said it.  It's hard.  I said it again!

Let me clarify.  Of course, it's not impossible, but it's more challenging than a lot of individuals think.  The internet marketing industry has fallen victim to clever marketing.  Desperate people (we've all been there) fall into the trap of "making thousands a month only working 2-10 hours a week".  They sign up (very excitedly) thinking this will be the end of creditors calling, no more thoughts of bankruptcy, repossessions, etc.  Many quit within their first 30 days because it takes more effort than they were originally told.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love internet marketing (a.k.a. MLM and network marketing) and I've made plenty of mistakes.  So many in fact, that I would like YOU to avoid them.  Years of experience and mishaps are chronicled in my free newsletter.  Wherever you are in your work-at-home career (or if you haven't started), this is for you.

Guaranteed to entertain, enlighten, and inspire even the most stubborn soul - backed up by my iron-clad April Fool's Day promise - if you don't find value, you may unsubscribe and receive double your money back!

Don't delay, get your first issue today (don't worry, it's free):



Name
Email
Email Marketing by TrafficWave.net







Thanks in advance for becoming a subscriber. Your input is always of great value to me as well. Have a fantastic and productive day! Your friend, Sam Prindle

No comments:

Post a Comment