Monday, July 21, 2014

Junk food (shocking!)

Peanut brittle, extra large cyclones (similar to DQ Blizzards), blueberry muffins, pancakes with butter and syrup (not drizzled, but saturated), home fries, toast, cheesecake, bread pudding, and pizza were the stars and co-stars of my treat week blowout at the "29" (our nickname for our place).

Sam Prindle, are you kidding me?  Aren't you the king of nutrition?  Don't you analyze every crumb of food before it enters your body?  I know.  No.  Uh, kind of.

Tomorrow, July 22, 2014, I begin a savagely grueling fitness and nutritional program.  ("Savage" & "grueling" is probably unfair) But, it's the most intensive challenge I've ever signed up for.

My week of junk gave me 7.7 additional pounds, a 3/4 inch increase in my waist, and a half an inch extra on my shoulders. 

Part of my marathon indulgence was to actually see what could be done in a week's time.  The results were absolutely shocking to me.  I knew the numbers would be up, but not this up!  (ouch!)

Today, I'll brainstorm of any treat I've mistakenly left behind (and enjoy it to the fullest) before it becomes Tuesday.  Tomorrow, the eatery vacation ends and it's back to work!




No comments:

Post a Comment