Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bad Economy?

Do you feel the economy is bad?  Honestly, it's depends on who you ask.

Recently, I've met a few individuals who have been thriving over the last 12 months.  For example, one in particular started a business with a negative bank balance and just recently retired from his 9-to-5 job in less than a year.

Another just hit the 6-figure mark after being in business for approximately 12 months.

My wife and I were having an interesting talk about education today.  Years ago, if you didn't at least finish high school, you were doomed; sentenced to work a menial job and eek out a meager existence.  College - now that was the answer!  The more education, the better.  Boy, how times have changed.

Life is a matter of total mindset.  One of my favorite managers has said, "I wish I could get excited about anything the way you're excited about everything!"

Yes, for me. positive is the only way.

Recently, I was checking out of a hotel and it was chilly with light rain.  The guest walking into the lobby before me turned around and said, "Well, this sure is a crappy day!"

If you really pay attention, you'll be surprised how many people are geared towards gloomy.

My daughter just recently passed her driving test.  We were thrilled that she was successful the first time.  About a month or so before, I heard her say, "Well I know I'm not going to get it my first time."

Why do we do this to ourselves?

Your day, life, career, relationship, physique, etc. will always be determined by you and your outlook.  It's ALL in your mind!

Here's to your amazing day and future ahead!

Yours in success,

Your Maine man, Sammy P.








No comments:

Post a Comment