Thursday, October 27, 2011

Taking Personal Responsibility (TPR) Of Your Money

     Years ago, I have to admit, our finances were a train wreck.  The worst!  It was such a horrible feeling going to work everyday and drowning in debt.

     Around this time, I was introduced to a relatively unknown financial guy named Dave Ramsey.  This was one of the first people that made me believe I could change the mess I was in.  Dave explains everything in a very simple, easy-to-understand way.

     If you're really having a tough time financially, check out Dave's "Baby Steps" on his site. Once you're on his site, click tools, then "The Seven Baby Steps".  I guarantee you, it will be life changing.  There is hope!

     The Code Name:  TPR community is making progress on Facebook.  Membership is free and all are welcome.  Find the community here, we'd love to have you join us.

     More topics to come.  Your comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome.  Have a fantastic day!



     





     

No comments:

Post a Comment