Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let's get started! (Your primer to lifelong fitness and health)

     Hello!

     My pledge from this point forward is to keep things relatively short and simple.

     If you're struggling to lose weight, here is step 1:  Your new nutritional goal is an average of 2,000 calories a day/14,000 weekly.  Adjust your thinking to weekly instead of daily.  In other words, come as close to 14,000 calories in a week without going over.

     Step 2:  Drink as much pure water as you can.

     Step 3:  Write down everything you drink and eat in your nutrition journal.

     Step 4:  Pick one day of the week as your official measure and weigh day.  For example, mine is Monday.  Like clockwork, I wake up and weigh in weekly after the bathroom.  Then, Mary takes my waist and shoulder measurements.

     This will be enough to get started.  Remember, you are developing a plan for life, not to just drop a few pounds, give up and gain it all back.

     If you have any questions, please leave a comment, or message me directly on our Facebook Code Name:  TPR page.  I will get back to you!

     For now, I wish you the best.  You can do this.  I'm cheering you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment